SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
1- Once registered as a user in our secure online system or having made an order, your personal data, addresses and those related to your purchase, and form of payment are incorporated into our database to carry out your purchase.
2- The client expressly authorizes SEQOYA WATCHES S.L. to use the data in this database and any other data obtained to develop contractual relations between both parties, which could be the used in market research or to offer the client products and services which would be of interest to them.
3- Data Protection Law: in accordance with the organic law 15/1999 of the 13th of December, on the Protection of Data Related to Personal Character, the customer is hereby informed:
A. The owner and data controller is SEQOYA WATCHES S.L., with CIF B-87706701, located at Ronda de Segovia 45, zip code 28005 Madrid,(Spain).
B. SEQOYA WATCHES S.L. guarantees complete confidentiality of all data supplied by its clients. Beyond the legally established minimums, the collection and treatment of data will be performed under safety levels which impede the loss or manipulation of data.
C. In accordance with current legislation, all clients of SEQOYA WATCHES S.L. have the right to access, amend, cancel, or challenge their data. Furthermore, the client may request to stop receiving any type of advertisement at any time
To exercise these rights, clients can send send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
D. To better perform its services, SEQOYA WATCHES S.L. is obligated to provide certain client data (name, address, telephone, etc.) to other collaborating business or suppliers (shipping companies, financial entities, etc). In all cases, the data supplied is strictly necessary to carry out the relevant activity in question.
At SEQOYA WATCHES S.L. we are concerned about the client satisfaction, and because of this we try to make the process of making a purchase on www.elephantcastlew.com as easy as possible. Below, we detail our shipping, exchange, and return policy. Nonetheless, do not hesitate to contact us with any question or doubt you may have. We would be glad to assist to you and resolve your doubts as quickly as possible.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ONLINE PURCHASES
SEQOYA WATCHES S.L. provides an online shopping system which permits the user/client to make purchases from their personal computer. In the following section you may find the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ONLINE PURCHASES through www.seqoya.es operated by SEQOYA WATCHES S.L., with CIF B-87706701, located at Ronda de Segovia 45, zip 28005 Madrid,(Spain).
However, any doubt regarding goods or services rendered will be attempted to be resolved through the customer service department of SEQOYA WATCHES S.L.
WEBSITE CONTENT PROPERTY
All content of the webpage www.seqoya.es is property of SEQOYA WATCHES S.L. including, without any type of limitation, the reproduction of articles, graphic design, logos, images, music, text, illustrations, photographs, brands, and any other distinctive signs, in any language or programming, as is all software for webpage functioning and development.
The reproduction, distribution, public broadcast, public display, cessation and any other act or means of exploitation, in any format, on line or offline, which has not been expressly authorized by owner of the copyright and exploitation rights are expressly prohibited.
SEQOYA WATCHES S.L. does not grant license or authorization to use any class of its intellectual or industrial rights, nor that of any other property or right related to the webpage and the products and services offered herein.
All logotypes and denominations of services which appear on the webpage www.seqoya.es are registered trademarks and property of SEQOYA WATCHES S.L.
Each product is identified with its name, images, description of the product and its composition, as well as the price (tax included).
Special offers, promotions or discounts are only valid through indicated dates or end of stock. You can use one (1) promo code per order.
1) Articles which you would like to acquire should be selected and added to the cart by clicking on the corresponding icon ('add to bag').
2) The shopping cart will contain the image of the selected article, its name and price (tax included). The price shown does not reflect the cost of shipping, given that the related costs vary depending on which country it will be shipped to, nor associated charges which may vary depending on the type of payment used.
3) The order sheet will request the personal information of the client and buyer, as well as data regarding delivery, which will be incorporated into SEQOYA WATCHES's database with the goal of processing the request and facilitating any further transactions through www.seqoya.es. The personal information of the client should be entered accurately to avoid confusion or incident with the delivery of the items requested.
4) After making the order and before it is sent, the customer will be presented with an itemized list of the items requested, their total price including tax, as well as the cost of shipping and delivery data. The order must be confirmed and the terms and conditions must be accepted by clicking the corresponding icon (“confirm my order”).
5) Orders may be paid via credit card, debit card (Visa or Mastercard) or through PayPal. Other forms of payment are prohibited. For purchases made with a credit or debit card, the charge will be placed online, in real time, through an online gateway with the corresponding financial body, once it has been confirmed that all information provided is correct. All the purchase process is secure, the data is transmitted SSL-encrypted.
6) Once the order has been confirmed, an email will be sent to the client, complete with an order confirmation code, so that they may track their purchase at every moment from their home computer. The message will also include a description of the item requested, shipping information, and required personal information. Not receiving this message may be due to various circumstances; if this is the case, it is advisable to get in touch with SEQOYA WATCHES through the customer service department, indicated in the corresponding section of these general conditions.
Orders placed through SEQOYA WATCHES will completed immediately once all purchase requirements are filled, specifically the form of payment.
Shipping of requested items will be done by the means which SEQOYA WATCHES considers appropriate. The delivery date will vary in accordance with the location and country of the client.
To avoid complications with the delivery (incorrect addresses, impossible to contact the recipient at the place of delivery) it is necessary to correctly fill out the corresponding section within the order form.
For International orders, neither customs fees from the country of destination nor other supplementary duties are included; the recipient will have to pay these fees in cash in order to receive their merchandise.
The recipient will be responsible for all shipping fees and taxes which are generated by customs of the country of destination, both if they collect the items themselves and if they do not handle them.
The order will be attempted to be sent in the shortest amount of time possible, but the recipient should keep in mind the availability of which countries can receive shipments, as SEQOYA WATCHES has no responsibility or influence regarding this. SEQOYA WATCHES will not be held responsible for changes in shipping due to labor strikes, armed conflicts or other circumstances outside of its control.
SEQOYA WATCHES is not responsible for delays due to customs or any items confiscated by customs during shipping.
CURRENCY TYPE AND TAXES
The user / client will know the price and characteristics of the articles offered on the webpage at each step prior to purchase.
Prices will always be given in EUROES and in each case will include the Value Added Tax applied at the current tax rate.
ORDER CHANGES / RETURNS
At SEQOYA WATCHES we want you to be completely satisfied with each purchase made through us. However, we are conscious that on certain occasions you may want to return a product. If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your order you may return the product as long as it is in perfect condition, in its original packaging and includes the manuals, accessories, or promotional gifts included, within 30 calendar days of the original purchase. This right applies to all of our products.
To cancel or exchange your purchase during the initial 30-day period you may contact us via email at info@seqoya-es and inform us of your desire to return or exchange your product. Please indicate the order number of the purchase in question.
Any defect that may have your purchase must be notified within less than 5 calendar days after the date of its receipt. Outside this period it will be understood that the product has been received in perfect condition and NO changes / refunds for this concept will be accepted. SEQOYA WATCHES reserves the right not to accept any item that is not in perfect condition and has not been notified within this period.
From there, safely pack your product and send it along with a copy of your bill to the following address: Ronda de Segovia 5, zip code 28005, Madrid (Spain): SEQOYA WATCHES.
For your safety, we recommend sending the package via certified mail. Keep in mind that shipping costs will not be returned unless the wrong item has been shipped by company error or the item is defective / damaged.
Once the item has been received and checked to be in perfect state, we will contact you to confirm the refund. The processing time of a return since we receive it in our logistics center is 3-5 business days. We will refund the purchase price paid by it less shipping costs, if any.
The archive of filled transactions is done through a computer-based system in SEQOYA WATCHES’s server, which is administered in strict compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13th regarding protection of data and personal information.
The current GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE have been written in accordance with current Spanish legislation. Sales operations are considered to have been carried out on the premises of SEQOYA WATCHES.
In case of discussion or dispute of any question related to the application of the present general terms and conditions of purchase to which the user / client adheres, the competent authority, in principal, will be the jurisdiction of Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain).
HOURS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You may contact us via email at email@example.com
Orders may be made through the web page www.seqoya.es 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.